If I Had Patients,I'd be a doctor!!

hi-mileage

Going down quick .........on this post.

:o:o:shock:

8-)

I had a girlfiend like that,but it didn't matter who's post! :curse:[/quote

Nice comment HM ! What's her number ?

Your right we do need new material but no OCer has volnteered themselves yet. :wtf:

lol... No one has sunk that low since.. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Does the TN1200 come with water wings? hahahah sorry Bob.. We do need some new material..

Congrats on the new sled, I am sure you will luv it.. See ya on the trails.. Rick

Your right we do need new material but no OCer has volnteered themselves yet. :wtf:

lol... No one has sunk that low since.. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Does the TN1200 come with water wings? hahahah sorry Bob.. We do need some new material..

Congrats on the new sled, I am sure you will luv it.. See ya on the trails.. Rick

Your X has. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Badda Bing, Badda Boom ! :rotflmao:

The devil went down to Georgia

She was lookin' for a soul to steal

She was in a bind

'Cause she was way behind

And she was willin' to make a deal

When she came upon this young man

Swindling stocks and playin' it hot

And the devil jumped

Up on a hickory stump

And said boy let me tell you what

And I said, Devil just come on back

If you ever wanna try again

I done told you once you stupid bitch

I'm the best there's ever been

Badda Bing, Badda Boom ! :rotflmao:

X2 :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

nice selection of sled hi-m, got one for my wife and the gade for myself, absolutely love them. :hugs:

Archived