Elliot Lake

Wildbill

I have a friend who is planning to ride Elliot to Chapleau then Sudbury . Any one know how the trails are ?

I would really appreciate it if someone could share some info on this area these guys are useing thier vacation time and would reroute if there is not decent conditions . It sometimes is difficult to trust all resorts etc. for conditions as they just want you coming up.

Give'r time. Evil and Freeze.. are from the Sudbury area.

Hopefully someone will post soon.

Have you noticed recently ? hear no evil see no evil ?

Pretty sure Evil was away sledding this weekend ... she'll be back soon!

evil is gone on a big loop sledding north. hearst, hornepayne, kap, timmins ect... ski

:oops: How did I miss this thread!! Do you still need this info, if you do I'll do some searching for answers. Sorry wildbill,

aubrey falls to chapleau was packed not groomed. yestderday it was fairly rough. water crossings starting to open. with the warm weather could get worse. call flame lake lodge and ask for an update. they have sledders comming through both ways daily. they need alittle more snow and one more good groom and a brushing to make the trails better. its a slow technical beautiful trail when it is at its peak. ski

aubrey falls to chapleau was packed not groomed. yestderday it was fairly rough. water crossings starting to open. with the warm weather could get worse. call flame lake lodge and ask for an update. they have sledders comming through both ways daily. they need alittle more snow and one more good groom and a brushing to make the trails better. its a slow technical beautiful trail when it is at its peak. ski

How was your ride SB???

:oops: How did I miss this thread!! Do you still need this info, if you do I'll do some searching for answers. Sorry wildbill,

Its ok Freezerburnt PM'd me a warning that they weren't so good . I passed it on ,they went any how destroyed a snowmobile trailer that was junk when Mercury quit building sleds found out that Freezy was right and had a nasty time . Some folks are beyond help I guess . Thanks Evil

Its ok Freezerburnt PM'd me a warning that they weren't so good . I passed it on ,they went any how destroyed a snowmobile trailer that was junk when Mercury quit building sleds found out that Freezy was right and had a nasty time . Some folks are beyond help I guess . Thanks Evil

I talked to a guy who went to EL the weekend of the 18th, he said the trails were awesome. I was there before Christmas and they were in great shape!

I talked to a guy who went to EL the weekend of the 18th, he said the trails were awesome. I was there before Christmas and they were in great shape!

These guys did not make it to elliot lake they unloaded in Sudbury and found out that they couldn't make it to Elliott Lake as all the trails weren't open yet.

Archived