Burks Falls - Updated

wannago

Can't wait to get up there!

Open With Limited Conditions on Dec 21st

All ADSC trails have been cleared and packed with a few minor exceptions and are now open with limited conditions. Swamps are still wet and should be avoided as they still contain soft areas and will for he next couple of weeks. If you are not sure turn around!!. Groomer's will be switching from packers to drags starting tomorrow which will greatly improve the riding on most of the system. "Again" please drive slow and careful as we still have very early conditions with some areas being good and others marginal. Please drive carefully!

148_c87776ecdbce85f9f8d215a7ad70f0d9

what a great christmas gift.

Unlike fishermen, sledders like to share the hot spots.

Thanks for the update.

:coffeespit:

I know a good vet that can help you out with those! :rotflmao:

euthanasia ?

Well that might be a little harsh. :rotflmao: Possibly a something a little less invasive :lol: First he has be totally shaved... (oh I can't wait to see where he will go with this!) :o

euthanasia ?

Well that might be a little harsh. :rotflmao: Possibly a something a little less invasive :lol: First he has be totally shaved... (oh I can't wait to see where he will go with this!) :o

Can we use a propane torch to accomplish this ?

I think Waxing will work the best!

Waxing a mouse is very difficult and should be conducted with great care....using extra thick gloves, a mask (so he can't identify you did it to him and take revenge later ;) ...as well as very strong rope and/or handcuffs......I'd use the handcuffs myself :D

And last ...but certainly not least............PICTURES! Please post before and after pics for our viewing pleasure! :wavey:

Please post before and after pics for our viewing pleasure! :wavey:

Uh oh :o

euthanasia ?

Hmm what would be more fun (for us) blow torch or waxing!! Brazillian I think :rotflmao:

Can't wait to get up there!

[attachment=0]ADSC.jpg[/attachment]

I mis-read that at first and thought it said "drugs will come out next week so i should be great sledding" :lol:

Well at least that way you really wouldn't care about the actual conditions!! :rotflmao:

euthanasia ?

Hmm what would be more fun (for us) blow torch or waxing!! Brazillian I think :rotflmao:

EXCELLENT! :coffeespit: A Brazillian Mouse! He would look like Mr. Bigglesworth AFTER he came out of the freezing chamber! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

euthanasia ?

EXCELLENT! :coffeespit: A Brazillian Mouse! He would look like Mr. Bigglesworth AFTER he came out of the freezing chamber! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit:

Oh this has just been way too much fun and all at my favourite "Mousey from Housey's" expense!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Archived