sledding on sideroads

WeBeSleddin

With respect to the issue of the terms "may" and "may not"....these are words used in a legal context to write such documents, as are "shall" and "shall not".....a judge will not sign a court order if it is written with "will" or "will not".

Wildbill....we here in the Municipality of Central Huron have had a fair bit of experience of what a municipality can pass as a bull**** bylaw....just to fit their own agenda...that's why we are stuck paying for a new municipal well instead of being allowed to drill our own..... :curse:

i know in orillia your not allowed to cross the 400. the opp sometimes set and watch for sleds to cross. but there is a under ground bride to go throw if there is not to much snow build up on the ends to get throw.

i know in orillia your not allowed to cross the 400. the opp sometimes set and watch for sleds to cross. but there is a under ground bride to go throw if there is not to much snow build up on the ends to get throw.

Ive been through there

Its a bit of a helmet knocker sometimes :rotflmao:

Ive been through there

Its a bit of a helmet knocker sometimes :rotflmao:

It can be a windshield knocker too ! :o

Is that still open?

Does it lead to Walmart?

(basically, across from Highwayman Inn?)

I thought they closed it once Walmart, Home Depot etc. went in.

Archived