Hey VIPER...i got a ??????

stormtraxx####

Just wondering about your 800XCR and how you like it ?????

I have a 2002 800XCR and i love it !!! bought it on 2005 and really haven't done much other than recharge shocks and replace the electronic rear track shock that they no longer make with a Fox X-10 racing shock.

Bought the sled with already installed from the previous owner..

V-force reeds

clutch kit

196 pic's

compression is still 120/120/121 last i checked

shocks i would like to take to the shock doc to check out other that the fox X-10 shock i bought last year.

sled has 7600 miles and original track witch looks like in very good condition.

I think in over the years i have lost some power and not sure wheather to have the clutch looked at ...maybe the carbs cleaned...what do you suggest.

Bought the sled with 5500miles and only put 700-1200 miles on it per year

Last year a bought a 05 ski-doo adrenaline 800 and love it (suspension is great)

but nothing like a tripple !!!!

Any suggestions on what to do would be great !! ....just thought being that you have a 800 XCR i would ask you on your past experiences with your sled.

Oh this outta be good..... :poke:

He did not ask for any answers from the zoo Banana Breath, back to your cage :crazy:

I love the XCR 800 and will miss it when ever I decide to go newer.

Mine is just starting to give me issues now, minor ones mind you but a pain none the less.

I blew a motor two years back and am still scratching my head as to why, concences seems to be that the mechanic (will remain namelss) left one of teh carbs to lean.

The best guy to ask about these sleds is Paul @ Sleds R Us, GREAT Guy and really knows these XCR 800's give him a call and tell him Steve sent ya, he knows my sled, in fact he still wants to buy it. I hear he kicked the crap outta some sleds with it when he re-did the motor :D

905-690-9496

Enjoy the ride and maybe we can hook up for a ride this year to let the triples howl :wavey:

I blew a motor two years back and am still scratching my head as to why, concences seems to be that the mechanic (will remain namelss) left one of teh carbs to lean.

Told you not to let Domino ride it! :poke: :poke:

Told you not to let Domino ride it! :poke: :poke:

I was right behind him!! :rotflmao:

DAMN!!! That Viper guy is here isn't he!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

There is only room for one Viper on this forum!! Since he wants to call himself Viper.. And my name is LuvMyViper, it creeps me out, bigtime...

So to stop that confusion that I Luv Viper.. I have decided to do a name change..

My new name will be Natural Born Sledder...

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

I will make an official posting when my avatar isback from the phot shop..... :wavey:

mutany, and carnage are imminent

gg

gf

gh

S

or in my case, finally a post about somehing other then that permit stuff.

s NBS doesn't have the same clout as VIP. don't do it, come to think o it ,,,,,NBS, makes me think,,,,,, No Backup Signall, or No Beavers Sevouplay(monkeyspell) :umno:

NBS doesn't have the same clout as VIP. don't do it, come to think o it ,,,,,NBS, makes me think,,,,,, No Backup Signall, or No Beavers Sevouplay(monkeyspell) :umno:

I thought Natural Born Sledder was friendlier than my second choice .. Gangus KonRider :woot::woot::woot:

You can call me Natural for short :wavey:

NBS doesn't have the same clout as VIP. don't do it, come to think o it ,,,,,NBS, makes me think,,,,,, No Backup Signall, or No Beavers Sevouplay(monkeyspell) :umno:

I thought Natural Born Sledder was friendlier than my second choice .. Gangus KonRider :woot::woot::woot:

You can call me Natural for short :wavey:

:o:umno: How about NooBS ? :wavey:

Archived