Stoney Keppel Riders

Faceman

The Stoney Keppel Riders website has returned. Apparently it and The Sign went to Vegas and got hitched. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Does that mean they can have cyber sex legally?

What the hell are you people talking about :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Are you saying that The Sign is a tramp?

They can't even have a perfectly legitimate wedding without it getting twisted ...do you people work for the Toronto Media??? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

...do you people work for the Toronto Media??? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yes, and I'm already in Panic mode trying to warn the good citizens of Toronto that sometime in the next 3 months there may be snow !! Maybe more than once. People should plan ahead for this weather crisis. Stock up on non-perishable goods and toilet paper; then tune into 'StormCentre" for up to date reports on where the weather eye is and whether or not snow may fall, paralyzing the city. Paralyzing !! :shock::o:shock:

whether the weather ? What the heck was I saying ? :?

Yes, and I'm already in Panic mode trying to warn the good citizens of Toronto that sometime in the next 3 months there may be snow !! Maybe more than once. People should plan ahead for this weather crisis. Stock up on non-perishable goods and toilet paper; then tune into 'StormCentre" for up to date reports on where the weather eye is and whether or not snow may fall, paralyzing the city. Paralyzing !! :shock::o:shock:

Sounds 'Trontarded' to me. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Sounds 'Trontarded' to me. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey trailer trash, read you PM!!

Well............from what I hear The Sign gets around. :D:wavey:

And you don't!!!! And how many countries have you visited in the last year?? I have yet to hear any scandalous remarks regarding your travels young lady :poke: :poke: :poke:

And you don't!!!! And how many countries have you visited in the last year?? I have yet to hear any scandalous remarks regarding your travels young lady :poke: :poke: :poke:

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ummmmmmmmmmm.....................never mind

I guess you haven't seen the youtube videos yet :lol:

That was the shortest post GU has ever written...I'm thinking she's looking up pictures of her and the Sign in the HT..

Archived