Wawa website working

FINNDIAN

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to anyone who has purchased a permit from us already. As of today we are down about $6000 on permit sales compared to the dismal sales of last year.

Looking like it's gonna be a great winter for snowmobilers, and clubs will need more dollars for more grooming time to keep the trails at the top level we like.

Gas prices are down and exchange rates are much better. Lets Ride.

Help us Encourage those fence sitters to buy where you ride. Price goes up soon!

I think I'll post a reminder about Dec 1st Deadline!

A big thank you goes out from the Wawa Sno Riders to all who puchased a permit so far from us or the Dubreuilville club. We have been running on limited funds the last few years but our volunteers will do our best to provide the level of grooming and trail maintenance riders are used to, to make your riding in our area a great experience.

Do the Wawa & D'ville clubs have any idea if logging will affect the trails yet?

I'll check in closer to our trip departure.

Both clubs have logging issues to battle with, we never really know for sure the extent untill it happens but have a rough idea and will do all we can to work with the loggers. My trail conditions page will keep everyone updated on any issues we are having. Big Reg has bigger logging issues that affect both clubs but where there's a will there's a way.

Thank you to all to support our great region

We always have some issue regarding trail, but this year logging shouln't be an issue, but mining will be to a certain extend

as soon something comes up we will inform every body asap like we normaly do

looking forward to a great season

Gordy:

I tried to fetch a cpl permits the other day on your site. I typed in two VIN numbers, but when I went to pay - it only brought up 180 Loonies. Not 360.

I backed out of that page and called the hotline instead.

May want to have that looked at - prolly won't need that 'til next yr now eh?

Gordy:

I tried to fetch a cpl permits the other day on your site. I typed in two VIN numbers, but when I went to pay - it only brought up 180 Loonies. Not 360.

I backed out of that page and called the hotline instead.

May want to have that looked at - prolly won't need that 'til next yr now eh?

Not sure what happened there??? about 25% of our purchases were multiple permits and came through with the right amount.

I'm sure the girls would rather have it called in anyway the online thing stresses them out sometimes lol.

thanks for the purchase. :D

Archived