wawa to hearst

ZR1BANDIT

any ideas when the trail from Wawa to Hearst will be going yellow or green.  from the pics we see online it looks like there is some snow to work with in that area. Just wanting to get up that way to ride.    thanks for any help--------------------

Gonna be a while, especially with the warm up coming. Wawa said they are suspending opening trail operations until weather permits. lakes are slush pits, and they are trying to preserve creek crossings/snow/ice bridges. The area between Dubreuilville and Hornepayne, is very light on snow. and I mean less than a foot. Go to FB look up Wawa Sno Riders, they posted a video, snow, trail report just yesterday. Ski 

• Like 1

I talked to Patrick from the magpie in Dubreuilville a couple days ago not much snow maybe 8 to 10 inches he would like to send the groomer to pack but not really enough snow . It’s going to take a snow storm to get things going and that’s not in the forecast . Hawk junction and south got the lake effect snow last week . Also closer to Soo missed the snow . Haven’t heard much about Hornpayne but I expect they’re low on snow also . 

• Like 2

How aboot Chap?

Did they git the snow, or did it peter out before that?

How aboot the Montreal River area?

The cam pics don't look any different than they did a week ago (not overly encouraging) but the date has changed ... so .... ???

There is snow at Frater but, not off trail deep, fun fluff snow. My Chapleau connection says they dont have much either, and melting right now. Ski

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skidooboy said:

There is snow at Frater but, not off trail deep, fun fluff snow. My Chapleau connection says they dont have much either, and melting right now. Ski

Can change fast. I remember last March big dump came and pow wow every where 😎. Not too long ago half way heaven gave up in Feb because of too much snow. 🙏