D trail reroute

Nunz

For those that don’t follow Snowcrest on Fb I thought I’d share that we were able to obtain permission from 2 landowners to get us off Winhara rd and connect to Kilty Switch by the train tracks. It’s been quite a bit of a process and tons of hours to complete. Many thanks to everyone involved in this undertaking. 
here’s a couple pics of the work involved. 

3213A5B2-7F21-4A38-AE85-EB0AD37AF610.jpeg

2C02D55A-BAF2-4FD1-B2F7-F060D06C1600.jpeg

660D9A68-F469-44C2-90ED-10C66F5FB4DC.jpeg

1C80C706-EA64-4D5A-AD65-C3499ED65B73.jpeg

• Like 8

Thanks for the update. I was driving on Winhara Road today and I noticed the reroute. 

7C1300E0-D79C-4509-A29E-BE95A4B5F290.jpeg

• Like 2

Way to go, Snowcrest  Riders.  
Thanks. 

And great pic of current conditions, Re: Leaf.  I looked for Wihnara Road basic mapping software, coudn't see where it met the train tracks, for some reason - the pic will assist during the winter ahead.

19 hours ago, Canuck said:

Way to go, Snowcrest  Riders.  
Thanks. 

And great pic of current conditions, Re: Leaf.  I looked for Wihnara Road basic mapping software, coudn't see where it met the train tracks, for some reason - the pic will assist during the winter ahead.

Train tracks are at the very end of Kilty Switch, if you are heading south on the D trail from Bracebridge, you will pass Muskoka Brewery, short bit down the trail you cross the train tracks and our reroute will be a right turn heading south, It's all been signed recently. 

• Like 1

Ok. Saw Muskoka Brewery on the map ( big surprise...even checked operating hours ). I'll see the reroute during the season. Thanks, again.

• Like 1