F/S: 30' fully enclosed aluminum trailer

sobeit

Manufacturer: Wells Cargo. Silver Sport series - deluxe - model SSW222-ST5V Yr: 2004

BODY LENGTH: 27'1" - OVERALL LENGTH: 30'0" - OVERALL WIDTH: 99 3/4" - OVERALL HEIGHT: 8'10"

INTERIOR LENGTH: 26'10" - INTERIOR LENGTH (Excluding V-Front): 21'10" - INTERIOR WIDTH: 97"

INTERIOR HEIGHT: 6'0" - PLATFORM HEIGHT: 27 1/2"

AXLES: Tandem, TYPE Torflex, BRAKES Electric (each axle), TIRE SIZE 15", WHEEL STYLE AlumaSport

WHEEL BOLT PATTERN 5-Bolt/4.5 - HITCH BALL SIZE 2 5/16" -HITCH TO TOP OF BALL 20"

CURB WEIGHT(LB.): 3180 - GVWR(LB.): 7600 - GAWR(LB.): 7000 - AVG. PAYLOAD CAPACITY(LB.): 4420

REAR RAMP DOOR: WIDTH 89 1/2" - REAR RAMP DOOR: BEAVERTAIL Yes

FRONT RAMP DOOR: WIDTH 55 1/2" - SIDE DOOR: HEIGHT 64" - SIDE DOOR: WIDTH 30"

SIDEWALLS & CEILING LINERS (Interior) White Vinyl - INSULATED CEILING: Yes

WALL GUARD: White Kemlite - ROOF VENT WITH SCREEN (14" x 14"): Yes - SIDEWALL VENTS Yes -

SPARE TIRE CARRIER: Yes

12V SPOT LIGHT WITH FOLDING ARM (Interior): Yes (2) - 12V DOME LIGHTS 2 - WALL SWITCH: 2

FLUSH TIE-OFFS: 12 (4 rows of three) LED exterior lights with extra clearance lights.

Location: 2 hours north of Toronto. Private sale. Looking to down size, kids off to University.

PM if interested.

Price $$$$ Please?????????????? :wtf:

thinking of carrying a few dry spares?? :poke:

How come deals like this don't come around when you are actually looking to buy one?!?! :wtf:

I bought a nearly identical trailer two seasons ago, put a million miles on it, and love it.

This will be a great four place trailer for someone.

I would think you could get more than 4 in a 30'?

How come deals like this don't come around when you are actually looking to buy one?!?! :wtf:

I bought a nearly identical trailer two seasons ago, put a million miles on it, and love it.

gotta leave room for the sreeb!

gotta leave room for the sreeb!

GOT ME AGAIN, it's always those sleeper posts that get ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :coffeespit:

I thought I read somewhere that the interior dimetions were 20 feet +/-... Anyway it appears the interior lenght is 26 feet, which makes it identical to mine. I can fit 6 sleds with some grunting. One sled forward in the center, two sleds backed in beside #1, #4 sled forward with skis tucked under the running boards of #2 and #3, # 5 and #6 backed in either side of # 4.

I guess I should have read instead of doing the "man" look. :)

I thought I read somewhere that the interior dimetions were 20 feet +/-... Anyway it appears the interior lenght is 26 feet, which makes it identical to mine. I can fit 6 sleds with some grunting. One sled forward in the center, two sleds backed in beside #1, #4 sled forward with skis tucked under the running boards of #2 and #3, # 5 and #6 backed in either side of # 4.

I guess I should have read instead of doing the "man" look. :)

You are correct - according to the Wells Cargo website, the interior (without the v-nose) is 21 feet. Add the 5 foot nose and, well, that makes the 26 feet. I am just quoting the website dimensions, I did not get the ol' tape measure out for this. Yes, there is a lot of room. Four Renegades fit easily, lots of room to walk between front and rear bumpers, and the nose is unencumbered.

• 1 month later...

I have some friends looking for a trailer. Is this trailer still for sale.....how much$$$$

Thanks,

:wavey:

Archived