Grooming Begins in the NCDN

Turbo Doo

Hows the trails Blake? Come on, give us the goods. 

The trails have enough snow right now, given the light traffic. No signs of dirt.

I'd say the yellow trails have been groomed once. They're not mint or particularly smooth, but no problem moving along at reasonable speed.

I heard a rumour about the trails closing for a day on Thursday, which might be wise during the nasty warmup and rain. I'll likely ride tomorrow morning then head home.

I heard the Frederickhouse River has between 8 and 14 inches of ice, thanks to volunteer flooding efforts. 

After Thursday it's supposed to return to winter weather.....but nothing will prevent the thrashing of heavy traffic after Christmas.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Blake G said:

The trails have enough snow right now, given the light traffic. No signs of dirt.

I'd say the yellow trails have been groomed once. They're not mint or particularly smooth, but no problem moving along at reasonable speed.

I heard a rumour about the trails closing for a day on Thursday, which might be wise during the nasty warmup and rain. I'll likely ride tomorrow morning then head home.

I heard the Frederickhouse River has between 8 and 14 inches of ice, thanks to volunteer flooding efforts. 

After Thursday it's supposed to return to winter weather.....but nothing will prevent the thrashing of heavy traffic after Christmas.

I don't see alot more opening soon anyways, with the forecast ..

217km of trail today :woot:

• Like 5