Anyone use the Kimpex Connect system?

Puggz

• 2 years later...
On 12/9/2021 at 9:07 PM, WinderFab said:

Honestly I haven’t used it when fully expanded yet only used the bag at its smallest size/unexpanded, specs say it’s 8-22L. At it’s smallest size it still has a fair amount of room, I can easily fit a spare belt, extra gloves, extra set of titan heated googles which are in a 509 google hard case which is the size of a Kleenex box, rubber hammer, tool pouch, snacks, drinks and there’s still room to spare. 

Original I was gonna go the linq route as it’s a tested and proven product but I wanted the fuel/bag combo and for me the stackable doo fuel caddy is a bit big for me. I’ve pushed my sled to where I’ve ran out of gas just a few feet from the pumps at 220km so I figured with the 6L roto pac I can get another 30-35

km range, with the fuel and bag installed it keeps the weight on the tunnel within reason.

If you like I can give you the exact measurements over the weekend ? 

Winderfab.  What tunnel bag do you have tucked under the seat?  Is that stock?  I just bought a 2024 SRX-LE and the tunnel bag is MUCH larger preventing me the ability to attach a Linq fuel caddy behind it.  I would love to have a smaller tunnel bag that could remain on the sled for belts and tools when I attach my Linq gear.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:47 PM, Nunz said:

I have not used the Kimpex system at all but have used the Linq bags and gas caddy with the Upnorth Technologies bracket with good success, this year going to run one of the South Simcoe Machine dual brackets they just released and see how it goes.

The Upnorth Technologies brackets are really well made.  Great option as well for the short tracks to get an extra linq spot. Now if we could just get a linq stackable oil caddy.  

IMG_7295.jpeg

IMG_7297.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve F6 said:

The Upnorth Technologies brackets are really well made.  Great option as well for the short tracks to get an extra linq spot. Now if we could just get a linq stackable oil caddy.  

IMG_7295.jpeg

IMG_7297.jpeg

I was checking out their offerings a few weeks ago, they do offer some good stuff. 
I imagine with the new cats and the system they now have, they’ll sell lots of kits that covert cat to LinQ.