Supertrax mag still in print?

Zertrider

My son and I actually watched a couple of their episodes on youtube tonight, Although I dont agree with some of their ideas about off trail riding, I do like their sled reviews and miss the magazines.

I still have all the old buyers guides back to 2010, still read them on the throne

1 hour ago, Ox said:

I got 2 emails (same as usual). I emailed them the other day about getting duplicate emails to the same email address.

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I got 2 emails (same as usual). I emailed them the other day about getting duplicate emails to the same email address.

Why not use the unsubscribe option on one of the emails? 

Screenshot_20200409-213718_Chrome.jpg

I have same issue, always receive two emails to same email address, if I unsubscribe based on the email address I will not receive any notifications.

I'm smiling to myself as I read the posts about dual emails. Its funny how 2 months ago most of our lives were too busy to deal with or even talk about this and other small issues. Lots of time for it now.

Happy Easter everyone! Stay safe and healthy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tessie11 said:

I have same issue, always receive two emails to same email address, if I unsubscribe based on the email address I will not receive any notifications.

I was also getting two emails and I unsubscribed one of them and I now only receive one email.

• Thanks 1