STG

Doonut

Someone find the Mouse and tell him we're back and its safe to crawl back out of his hole with his Beefeater bottle now. :mrgreen:

yuhuuuuuuuuuu, Mousey where arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuuuu?????

Don't worry he's here somewhere...once I realized that this was a brand new forum, with brand new user names, got the entrepreneurial idea to sign up as SlowTouringGuy (among others) and hold the names for ransom, or sell them on ebay. However, he was already signed on as member #4.

Anyone interested in SlowTouringGay? (it's got to happen sooner or later...) :lol:

Has anyone told him it's back?

I had to find it on another forum....thanks for the e-mails guys and girls.

Don't worry he's here somewhere...once I realized that this was a brand new forum, with brand new user names, got the entrepreneurial idea to sign up as SlowTouringGuy (among others) and hold the names for ransom, or sell them on ebay. However, he was already signed on as member #4.

Anyone interested in SlowTouringGay? (it's got to happen sooner or later...) :lol:

Welcome back Slomo ! And HAPPY NEW YEAR !

SlowTouringGay ? :D

Yup, registered early and then folded again for another day. Still suffering the "Creeping Grunge" :o

Yup, registered early and then folded again for another day. Still suffering the "Creeping Grunge" :o

:shock::shock::?::?:

do i dare ask?

:shock::shock::?::?:

do i dare ask?

NOpe. If I told you I would have to Kiss you :lol:

Hey Mousey!! I found your avatar and gave it back, the board would not be the same without you and your mouse :roll:

Hey Mousey!! I found your avatar and gave it back, the board would not be the same without you and your mouse :roll:

Thanks for doing so. Had you not found one, I had several more. We mice **** like rabbits, you know.

Unfortunately, I see you found yours as well. :P

Archived