Northern corridor and TATA trail - Jan 30th-Feb 2nd

reevester

Plan is to head up to Kirkland lake or possibly New liskeard depending on conditions next Tuesday. Ride to Cochrane via Timmins Wednesday. Over to Kap and back via feeder and local trails back to moonbeam then back to Cochrane. Then back to the truck Friday. My be solo on this one so if anyone is up there and local for company I'll be around. 

Cheers Kyle. 

You may be able to start in North Bay , with the snow that came yesterday and today the trails may open in a couple of days

1 hour ago, northstar said:

You may be able to start in North Bay , with the snow that came yesterday and today the trails may open in a couple of days

I like the reports I seen about Marten River and north for sure. Still sounds like north bay was thin and I don't like Saturdays forecast. I hope that's the end to the warm ups for 6 weeks at least. 

23 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

New liskeard went yellow on some trails.. woot woot..

I seen that. :evil2:

Rooms booked in Kirkland lake Tuesday night and Timmins Wednesday and Thursday. Can't wait!!

Trucks packed. Sled is loaded. Gotta work an afternoon shift tonight then just need to grab a coffee and some gas in the morning and on the road by 9 hopefully. 

1 hour ago, reevester said:

Trucks packed. Sled is loaded. Gotta work an afternoon shift tonight then just need to grab a coffee and some gas in the morning and on the road by 9 hopefully. 

Cough, cough.

I hear a sick day

7 minutes ago, soupkids said:

Cough, cough.

I hear a sick day

I should have today. I love having midweek days off and took vacation day Friday. I was told to save some for the summer so we can go "camping" pffffftttttt!!!!!

Great ride today! 240 miles. Kirkland to Cochrane then down to Timmins and a tour around town and loop in Iroquois falls. Lots of snow up here and a fresh 4-6" on the trails. 

That’s what we needed  to hear , thanks Reev 

Archived