Let's Ride The Groomer Guy's Spring ride.

The Groomer Guy

Hey Guys, I taught I would send  all of you a personal invitation on OC.com to come to some Spring Time ridding in my area, I'm planning a fun weekend..... Just for FUN,  The Only thing I get is having with you guys and finally meeting up for the first with you guys.  All I'm trying to do is bring in people to my area and  show riders some good spring time riding.  I've created a Facebook Event page if you guys are interested, I can send you the link if you would like to see it.  I would be very happy to see some OC members coming to this event, it would make my weekend.

Bellow is what I posted on The Facebook event page.

"For over 20 years I have talked to my followers about my amazing riding area on how awesome it is and how the spring time riding is one of the best in Ontario. All of the Pictures and videos I posted for you guys to see over the years had many of you interested in coming up and asking to ride with me... Well this is your chance. After talking about doing a big weekend event for years and with not so good winter conditions for many areas I taught this was the best time to do this.

Come join me and friends in my home town Dubreuilville Ontario, for a Spring time Snowmobile extravaganza. Ride with me and friends on this amazing weekend March 17-18-19 2017.

This weekend will have everything, Some trail riding..., off trail exploring and some Boondocking in some amazing areas. We will head out on the trails and ride to some areas where we can play in the snow. We will go explore some old mine sites play on the Magpie Reservoir and more. Hangout out at night in the famous Magpie Relay "Man Cave" where the days ride stories are told over a game of pool, cold beers and playing the videos we shot of our days ride on the TV's. Please note that all types of sleds are welcomed to join, there will be something for everyone.

All this FREE of charge, all you have to do is book your room at the Magpie Relay Motel in Dubreuilville and Msg me to confirm you are coming so we can plan things and also confirm on this event page. Space is limited so reserve fast.

Here's your chance to have Private guides for a weekend while having a blast. in my backyard!!!! You won't be disappointed.

More details to come, stay tuned.

Please share with friends."

I was planning on being in Wawa for some riding that weekend.  I will try to meet up with you for one of the days.  Maybe some playing in the Badlands and a Teddy burger?

make sure to bring that lumber wrap for me matt. Lynne and I will be in town that weekend, and the whole week before. Ski

will do, was planning on getting in touch with you.  Looking like we will be down south from next Friday to Wednesday but then my wife will be working and I will head up to Wawa to do some riding (more options and more importantly my parents can dog sit for me) for a few days.  

just might make the trip sounds like fun

don't wait to get your reservations, the motel WILL sell out fast. Ski

Booked  a room yesterday  Pat said pretty much booked up then

make sure to have some fishing gear matt... esnagi is calling our name, at least one night. Ski

if there is snow in April maybe we can meet up for a ride Luc. Would love to come to area again. Can't make that weekend.

Archived