Toyota to enter sled market

slomo

Exclusive - you heard it on OC.com first!

For the past several years testing of a prototype sled has been conducted on a secret facility on the old Orenda jet engine factory proximate to Nobel. (previously used to test engines for the Avro Arrow)

It appears that Toyota is satisfied with the product and is going ahead with production. Members of the test team are bound to confidentiallity - rhetoric to the effect not to release details to the 'foreign devils' - however some information exists in the public domain. I'll scan and post the rest of the information as time allows.

(attached scan is best viewed at 100%)

The OC girls hot tub party pic is a good touch! :D

Yes ... our agent will be contacting you about royalties. :D

Thats not one of the pics I was selling! :shock:

No, our LAWYER will be contacting you! :D

He's a pretty busy lawyer - with all those other matters she now has to deal with after our "excellent adventure"

Hey Maple! Pretty soon we will have enough $$$ in royalties to buy that new sled!!

He's a pretty busy lawyer - with all those other matters she now has to deal with after our "excellent adventure"

Hey Maple! Pretty soon we will have enough $$$ in royalties to buy that new sled!!

Shhhhhhhh. Remember, what happens in the great (not so white) north stays in the great (not so white) north! :mrgreen:

Shhhhhhhh. Remember, what happens in the great (not so white) north stays in the great (not so white) north! :mrgreen:

At least until it makes the front page of the Barrie Examiner this week anyway!!!

However........

What you catch in the Hot Tub doesn't stay in the Hot Tub :!: :P :P :P :P

:shock::o:shock:

However........

:oops:

My apologies on behalf of 'Touring Couch Magazine'. In the story in this issue, a paper mill was referred to as being in Dubreuilville. It is, of course, a lumber mill.

However........

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Yuck!

My apologies on behalf of 'Touring Couch Magazine'. In the story in this issue, a paper mill was referred to as being in Dubreuilville. It is, of course, a lumber mill.

Not to worry - mere details. Finally, a publisher who got the US pricing correct for a change.

:D

However........

That all depends on the clorine content LOL

However........

That all depends on the clorine content LOL

If u people only knew what went on in that tube from year's pass :shock:

Archived