Renfrew Parking

pseguin

Call Terry Vaudry at the District 6 Office. He will get you looked after.

Feel free to spread any info about parking. The OFSC map shows NOTHING in that, and many other areas.

Staging area at the Days Inn in Renfrew with trail 107 access, as per district 6 map

Right next to the "Mitel" building! Back when I had my first sleds, I was in there a day or two a week!

Is there any way to get a few more parking spots (like this one!) added to the interactive map?

I believe there maybe an issue with the OFSC interactive, because I looked last night & the 3 staging areas for North Renfrew Snowmobile Asssociation had disappear.  I notified Terry at district 6 and he is contacting the ofsc.

As to adding to the ofsc interactive map it is up to each club to provide the information to OFSC.  Clubs can send in their parking areas by filling a template. We received the POI template from our district administrator in November,  clubs can send in their updates to their district office, so it will be submitted to the OFSC, which will update the information once a month for any points of interest.  I know club volunteers are extremely busy with opening of trail, landowner issues etc, so you may wish to step up and volunteer for your local club.  Plus it is a super way to meet new friends and riding buddies! 

On 03/01/2017 at 9:48 PM, KCC said:

Staging area at the Days Inn in Renfrew with trail 107 access, as per district 6 map

I've used the far outside of the Days Inn lot in the past, and I may do the same thing this Saturday as all the Ottawa trails are closed again. 

Archived