Snow Observation Petawawa to Sudbury

shawnj

A buddy picked me up on way through Petawawa this morning enroute to Sudbury for a piece of equipment.    The further west we drove towards Stonecliff the more snow there was, then from Mattawa to North Bay is appeared to be much less.  I was surprised once heading into Sudbury there seems to be half the snow that we have even here in Petawawa currently, mind you the wind was very strong today up that way.  It was a slow drive up and back, white out conditions at times and some HUGE lines behind the plows out trying to keep the roads cleared.  I did notice though, the ditch trail along 17 across from Morning Mist Resort and Pine Valley Resort ( Stonecliff) had been packed, or groomed, one or the other.  Wont be long and the Missing Link will be some happening trails.  :icon_snow:

Local rider took us thru Missing  Link trails a few years ago. Actually showed us where 2 trails connect in a difficult spot and said that's "the Missing Link".  Hope there's no rules broken here :-P

2 hours ago, manotickmike said:

First rule of Missing Link is that we don't talk about Missing Link....

Ya I know exactly what you mean, but I figured I already broke the rule once, breaking it again won't be any more severe, LOL

Archived