Bought used Straight Line Trailer. Tips?

Blake G

1 hour ago, gtserider said:

The reflective tape is called.Conspicuity tape.I have not seen it at crappy tire. Princess auto has it.

Blake if u need the tape I could pick it up Monday for you in Barrie. Let me know.

Thanks Nunz.

I checked online and it should be available at CTC, Home Depot, Home Hardware.

Gives me an excuse to go shopping just before Christmas !!!

12 hours ago, Blake G said:

Thanks Nunz.

I checked online and it should be available at CTC, Home Depot, Home Hardware.

Gives me an excuse to go shopping just before Christmas !!!

Do we really need an excuse to go shopping??

3 hours ago, soupkids said:

Do we really need an excuse to go shopping??

Don't sound like a woman....:D You have to qualify that as to what you're shopping for. Clothes, no, furniture, no housewares like small kitchen appliances, dishes etc., no. Big boy toys, yes, the sled dealer, the marine dealer, the tackle shop... all yes. My favourite is Princess Auto. I never, ever come out with just what I went in for.

This time of year I avoid the malls like the plague if I can. Every idiot that doesn't normally drive is out doing their Christmas shopping. My favourite was two Christmases ago. Sitting stopped in the line at the stoplight waiting to exit the parking lot. My truck gets rear ended by the woman behind me. My trailer hitch went through the grill and into the rad of her car. Antifreeze everywhere. She admitted she wasn't paying attention, I was stopped and had been for a while. She says I don't know what I'm going to tell my husband... he needs the car for work.

She scratched some of the rust off the hitch ball.

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

Don't sound like a woman....:D You have to qualify that as to what you're shopping for. Clothes, no, furniture, no housewares like small kitchen appliances, dishes etc., no. Big boy toys, yes, the sled dealer, the marine dealer, the tackle shop... all yes. My favourite is Princess Auto. I never, ever come out with just what I went in for.

This time of year I avoid the malls like the plague if I can. Every idiot that doesn't normally drive is out doing their Christmas shopping. My favourite was two Christmases ago. Sitting stopped in the line at the stoplight waiting to exit the parking lot. My truck gets rear ended by the woman behind me. My trailer hitch went through the grill and into the rad of her car. Antifreeze everywhere. She admitted she wasn't paying attention, I was stopped and had been for a while. She says I don't know what I'm going to tell my husband... he needs the car for work.

She scratched some of the rust off the hitch ball.

This is the biggest reason I leave a hitch in my truck ALL THE TIME !!

Archived