New Sunday Breakfast Buffet

02Sled

VSWG. Very Slow Adventuring Guy 

Hmmm....I have a particular set of skills I can use to punish you for this insolence - I will research your store, find the item with the slimmest profit margin, bombard you with emails requesting information about the product, after making sure it is not in stock, I will have you order it in and incur some shipping expense, once it arrives I will pick it up several days late  so that you will have to worry that it will be shoplifted prior to pickup, once I arrive to pick it up I will use a credit card with the most benefits attached to it so you pay a higher merchant fee ( scratch that, will pay cash or wife will reem me for more sledding spending) will pay in cash using loose change and small bills, your accountant will have to spent time putting the item into inventory, then out of inventory, recording cost of good sold, accounts payable, and sales revenue, then figure out the harmonized sales tax with a note to remit to the government in the next quarterly installment....

Hmmm....I have a particular set of skills I can use to punish you for this insolence - I will research your store, find the item with the slimmest profit margin, bombard you with emails requesting information about the product, after making sure it is not in stock, I will have you order it in and incur some shipping expense, once it arrives I will pick it up several days late  so that you will have to worry that it will be shoplifted prior to pickup, once I arrive to pick it up I will use a credit card with the most benefits attached to it so you pay a higher merchant fee ( scratch that, will pay cash or wife will reem me for more sledding spending) will pay in cash using loose change and small bills, your accountant will have to spent time putting the item into inventory, then out of inventory, recording cost of good sold, accounts payable, and sales revenue, then figure out the harmonized sales tax with a note to remit to the government in the next quarterly installment....

You may want to check your vehicle for an exhaust leak into the cab perhaps 

rotfl

Alves sabotaged my truck??! - :shock: It was my Echo on which they fixed the exhaust! Anyway, happy to patronize a business that supports the trails - groomers parked out back.

Archived