Ottawa weather, Feb 16-16

manotickmike

How freakin' awesome is this?

Just back from a "rescue mission" to find over 35cm in the driveway. Still falling fast.

Guess I joined the F150 club just in time.

Roads are reminiscent of a disaster movie. Entrances to side roads are blocked with abandoned cars.

Taking a break from blowing out the laneway, giggling all the while.

Thank you for restoring my faith, Mother Nature.

How freakin' awesome is this?

Just back from a "rescue mission" to find over 35cm in the driveway. Still falling fast.

Guess I joined the F150 club just in time.

Roads are reminiscent of a disaster movie. Entrances to side roads are blocked with abandoned cars.

Taking a break from blowing out the laneway, giggling all the while.

Thank you for restoring my faith, Mother Nature.

Summer arrived late this year. Maybe winter is just way behind schedule and will last until sometime in April.

Summer arrived late this year. Maybe winter is just way behind schedule and will last until sometime in April.

I can only hope.  Trails down here were open for a whole 4 days I think...I only got one run in this year so far (of course being sick with the flue prevented me from a trailering trip I had planned..  oh well...  can't wait for the weekend!

Just watching the news at 6, saying a record setting snowfall for Ottawa.    I drove down  from Petawawa this morning and it took me 2 1/2hrs, the worse was from Kanata to Merrivale area.  Luckily, I am bunked in a hotel for the week.   I came across cars and buses stuck in the streets this afternoon.  We pushed a number of cars out of parking lot today as well.

Glad Ive got truck with 4x4 and great winter tires on.  Has been a shock for us as we were in plus 30 only 3 days ago and come back to -30 on the weekend, but we braved the cold and went sledding. :D

They just reported 46 cm of snow so far in Ottawa and it's still coming down.

All of eastern Ontario got slammed today. We picked up a solid 25cms, the county reported 40+ in most areas. Kingston was pushing 50 last I saw on twitter...

However Friday is +5 amd 10-15mm of rain... so enjoy winter boys, spring will be here Friday.

So....

Who in the Ottawa area is up for a ride tomorrow. I just got the day off.

I`m in the Manotick area, will trailer. Single trailer, unfortunately, or I could pick someone up.

Hmmmm... Maybe I should start a new thread.

Archived