Fortunes Madwaska Valley Inn at Barry's Bay

DaveTess

Tess and I would like to thank Nancy and Warwick Fortune for their wonderful hospitality and food this past few days at their inn located minutes west of Barry's Bay on Highway 60.

Their inn has a direct trail to the rail trail. Wonderfull breakfast and if you like, an outstanding dinner.

Tess and I called with no notice on New Years Eve and Nancy and Warwick had a room available so we made the trek. Sure glad we did.

Along with the great stay the trails were in great shape. As mentioned in another post other than the water hole that swallowed the president we had a great time. Went to the look out today of 159. Great views.

Thanks again.

We'll be back.

Dave and Tess

post-22413-0-37557800-1451777480_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the update Dave. Nice photo.

Nice picture. Glad you had a great time. That has to be the biggest back rest I have ever seen on a sled... looks real comfortable.

Mom's bum was comfortable for sure!

Thanks for the update. :right_on:

I think that's the 1st report I've gotten from folks that have stayed there.

I've stayed there every time I do a RAP tour. Wonderful place, great hosts. Definitely be sure to grab dinner

• 1 month later...

My wife and I spent last week at the Inn. As Doo Dad says, great host, great food and a wonderful place. I am glad we went as this was my wife's first time sledding and she really enjoyed the stay which made her enjoy the sledding that much more. It was actually her suggestion to stay for another night!!! We will be back next year.

Nancy and Warwick do a wonderful job.

Archived