Date Square for BBaker

Big Pussy

Brian,

There is a date square with your name on it waiting for you at the Dinner Bell.

My group stayed there Tuesday night after leaving Sturgion Falls.  The trails were in great shape.  This was the first time in that area for the rest of the group so they were impressed.

Thanks for the smoooooth ride.

BP

That's great, thank you.

I have been by The Dinner Bell several times on BF201 doing a nice loop and some signing but never stopped in.

Will do in the next week or so, much appreciated.

trails are shaping up but I wished we would get some heavy, wet snow that would pack.

Forecast looks a little grim for snow.

Trout Lake & Talon Lake in nice shape.

BB

I've been asked by "He Who Shall Not Be Named" to drop off another Date Square when we're there this weekend. Adjust that suspension .... :)

That's great, thank you.

I have been by The Dinner Bell several times on BF201 doing a nice loop and some signing but never stopped in.

Will do in the next week or so, much appreciated.

trails are shaping up but I wished we would get some heavy, wet snow that would pack.

Forecast looks a little grim for snow.

Trout Lake & Talon Lake in nice shape.

BB

Trails were awesome in your area this week.  The lakes were SUPERB!!!  Thanks for all the hard work by you and your club.  We are planning on being in your area again next week!!!

We are here again today and heading to Mattawa tomorrow.  Trails have been great!  Thanks to all the volunteers and groomer operators.

Keep a lookout for Dan and Tina from Buffalo, they are heading to Mattawa tomorrow as well and I directed them to Mr. Gas and then down the sidewalk to Myrt's Grill.

Another cold day tomorrow and for the next week or so.

Hopefully our groomer dipoles A112A down to Mica Mine and back where Mattawa ASC takes over.

Watch for the deer.

Thanks Brian for the great trails !!!

Archived