Elk Lake Fuel?

DWIGHT RX

Thank you.  I always like to have options for fuel.

I was in Elk Lake on Sunday at noonish, saw some sledders parked at the gas station/pizza store and the CLOSED sign was up......went to the Eco Center for lunch and they told me they do have gas there.....Premium only ...but they do have gas for sale.

Ride Safe

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what time the pizza joint that sells gas (X work n play) opens on a Monday? We are going through heading north next Monday about 11:00 AM. If they aren't open, we need to get gas at Elk Cabins. Don't want to have to ride back down the lake to Elk Cabins if the Pizza joint isn't open yet. If anyone has the proper name for the pizza joint and/or a phone # I would sure appreciate it.

Elk Cabins is closed.

Alfie & Lil-LuLu's has gas and food and is open 7 days/week from 8am to 10pm.  They are at the old "Work'n Play" Yamaha location just west of the road bridge.

1 Pine St First St Elk Lake

ON P0J 1G0

Phone: 705-678-2222

Elk Cabins is closed.

Alfie & Lil-LuLu's has gas and food and is open 7 days/week from 8am to 10pm.  They are at the old "Work'n Play" Yamaha location just west of the road bridge.

1 Pine St First St Elk Lake

ON P0J 1G0

Phone: 705-678-2222

Thank you Ultrafrozen for the fast  and very complete response!

Thank you Ultrafrozen for the fast  and very complete response!

No problem, right time, right place.  I was there Saturday and gassed up.  Trails were in perfect shape with only a little drifting in the open areas and some banking in the corners.  We are being hit with more snow so I hope the groomers are out before your trip.

I wish I could rely on fuel at the pizza shop, but on Wednesday, February 18th at 4:30 pm the sign on the door said "Back at 7:00".  We were counting on fuel being available, and who would have thought a pizza place would not be open at 4:30?  I know small businesses sometimes have issues with staffing, but it's hard to build credibility if the posted business hours are can't be trusted.  BTW- they have regular fuel only, not premium.

I believe Eco Center has premium daily as well.

I am headed up for a week after this weekend at home.  We were up last weekend and into QC for 3 days did a 1200 km run.  Very nice.  Left via New Liskard and into Notre Dame, north to la sarre, over to val dor.  Then back to Rouyn and through kirkland lake home.

Archived