OFSC 2014-2015? What happens next season?

Grimm

Again I will buy a classic permit for my 99 I will buy one for my 05 in 6 years time but I will not buy a full permit for either. I buy a full permit for my 12 and ride it 3,000 plus a year. I won't buy anything but a classic for sleds that I might use a couple times a winter! The 99 never even touched a groomed trail since 06 and probably never will but I would buy a classic pass for it! The 05 did touch a groomed trail for a few miles (literally) on her 500 miles season but sorry no pass bought cause she is a lake runner now and a back up sled if number one sled is down (would buy a week permit then). Maybe in 6 years a classic goes on or then again maybe not. With 18,000 miles on it and closer to 21,000 by 2021 I think the old girl deserves a break in 21. The 99 back killer deserves one now!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If every district shares the equalization money in a fair way, all clubs are self sufficient under FFC.

Will the OFSC be following through with their promise to provide "guidelines" for the sharing of equalization money within Districts?

Will these guidelines suggest that Districts distribute an identical amount to each club within a district, or would the guidelines suggest the distribution of equalization money according to criteria such as "hours groomed" or "kilometres of trails" or "permits sold"?

I believe these questions have been asked before, but not answered.

Archived