Last ride :(

Bark Biter

Although we thought last weekend was the end, we were graced with just over 20 cm of fresh snow yesterday so today was the last ride.  Ran 180kms, had lunch once again at Maple Valley and played on the trails.  What a great day it was.  Also ran into Blake G at Maple Valley, great to say hi to him again.

Only took a couple of pics, was to busy enjoying the scenery.

post-21210-0-01136400-1395611309_thumb.jpg

post-21210-0-44802000-1395611311_thumb.jpg

post-21210-0-27428800-1395611313_thumb.jpg

Had my last ride yesterday with my girlfriend ..

Trail D , 37 ....conditions were great ..

Forecast is not looking good though boys and girls...

Heading out tomorrow for one last run around Bon Echo.... Than a stop at the car wash on the way home to rinse it clean and ready for summer storage.

Yes, Louisa, it was cool to visit Maple Valley at long last. Once I figured out where it was, i tried for a few weeks to make it there. Finally today I cheated, and drove there in my truck with the sled in the back. There had to be at least two dozen snowmobiles parked in the yard, and there was a steady line up to get food and drinks. A neat place.

It's been great to meet fellow OC'ers such as yourself. I hope to see you on the trails again many more times.

Cheers.

Headin to Kearney on Thursday for our "Year End" ride...then it's over. 

lynne and I are in Dubreuilville on our last ride. today is our last day, going to try to head to Ernie's in MIssanabbi for one last burger fix before the long wait for next season to arrive. thanks to all that make this happen. Ski

will do Rich!  Ski

Archived