Looking for someone to ride with March 22nd

Baylaker

I haven't been up to my cottage yet this year but I'm goin up on the 21st. I would normally ride with my brother but he broke his back at the start of the year. So, I'm looking for somebody or 2 or 3 or lots of people to ride with on the Saturday 22nd up near bay lake, clear lake, Kearney, novar, Emsdale area etc. my cottage is on bay lake, just off of Rochester lake rd. so if anyone is in the area, let me know. Looking to ride most of the day. Don't really wanna go out alone....

Shoot me a PM and we can ride on Saturday with you.. I am in Huntsville but can easily trailer up to Emsdale and ride from there. It will be my wife and I riding on our sleds..

If interested let me know, always looking for some new friends to ride with.

Nunz

Of course I'm also working that day!  Geeze

Well, now I might not be coming up. Only way I can go to the cottage is if somebody is there....yet I'm 30 yrs old, moved out when I was 16, have a wife and 2 kids, a new house, but supposedly I'm not trusted or responsible enough to use the family cottage by myself....still trying to wrap my head around that. I might just come up for a day trip anyways. I definitely keep you updated nunz.

I think we have the same parents.. I got the same speel when I was 25.. Lol..

I can't ride on the 22nd, but if there is anyone riding in the Sand Lake, Kearney or surrounding areas this Saturday (15th) that would be willing to let me tag along please let me know.  Thanks.

Hey nunz, not going to make it up this year...

Archived