Manitoulin Island Accommodations?

Laughing Moose

I am planning on heading to Spring Bay this Sunday to chek on my hunt camp.

Trailering and then riding into the camp.

I will let you know what sno depth is and maybe some pics if I remember the dam camera.

We were on the island last week. Can't speak to the accommodations but will say that the trails and snow conditions were mint. This part of our route was Killarney-Manitoulin Island (Little Current)-Spanish-Massey.

We slept in Killarney, crossed the ice, looped around the island to Gore Bay, crossed the ice again at North Channel to Spanish and got rooms in Massey.

Have a great trip.

We were on the island last week. Can't speak to the accommodations but will say that the trails and snow conditions were mint. This part of our route was Killarney-Manitoulin Island (Little Current)-Spanish-Massey.

We slept in Killarney, crossed the ice, looped around the island to Gore Bay, crossed the ice again at North Channel to Spanish and got rooms in Massey.

Have a great trip.

Any pictures?

Lots of snow and deer, holy crap, watch out.

Lots of places locals are feeding them and they are very nice to see.

One location just west of M4 on the C107D I must have seen 25 of them at a feeding spot.

Sorry no pics

Heading to the Island on Sunday for a week! Going to sled, fish, yot hunt and cut some cedars down..

Any pictures?

I'll put together a report this weekend. 

Domino had one of those helmet cams --- lots of photos, I'm told. He'll add them to the mix, eventually.

Archived