How about a weekday riders club here in Kawartha Lakes?

GrizzlyGriff

WhiskyWizard and I went into twin mountains today as they were showing yellow.  Trails were packed as opposed to groomed but tons of snow!  A little bumpy as a few sleds have been out but we had a great time.  Saw a couple of deer on the trails...nice.  

Makes me think there may be more people out there who would like to ride with others on a weekday 'cause as we all know, it's the best time to ride.

If you are interested, PM me or let's discuss it here

Personnaly, I live on Pigeon Lake and have direct access to the lake to meet up or can trailer.

Also, another thought for our possible fledgling club, think RAP tour (4 days).  I have done it 4 times so can put together a good plan, but could be a great plan with more people interested.

Sturgeon, Pigeon, Big Bald, Little Bald, Buckhorn and Chemong.  Would be fun too get a group out and tour the lakes.  I know them really well and I'm sure others do too.  Would be good too for people who do not know how to link the lakes for loops etc.

Gonna be a great winter!!!

grizzly

would be interested in wk-day ride in your area as i have access to a cottage off edwina dr...believe trail 501 is at bottom of rd...let me know after holidays...thx        .

I might be interested in the new year. With my line of work I get a 5 day and a 7 day off stretch every 2-3 weeks. Wife will be away in Florida for 2 weeks beginning of February. 

Also one of the new guys I work with just got a sled and is itching to get out somewhere/anywhere ;o)

I'll watch this thread for sure!!

My email address;

xrian@talkwireless.ca

Twin mountains posted om there facebook page some ski doo gear found on the trails. I figured it was a throw away engine but who knows. Trail 470 if yours or ww get hldnofnnadine

Maybe Whiskywizard, he has a Doo..

Well, if Whiskywizard lost some stuff today have him contact me!! I am sure he would like his engine back..... :-)

WhiskyWizard and I went into twin mountains today as they were showing yellow.  Trails were packed as opposed to groomed but tons of snow!  A little bumpy as a few sleds have been out but we had a great time.  Saw a couple of deer on the trails...nice.  

Makes me think there may be more people out there who would like to ride with others on a weekday 'cause as we all know, it's the best time to ride.

If you are interested, PM me or let's discuss it here

Personnaly, I live on Pigeon Lake and have direct access to the lake to meet up or can trailer.

Also, another thought for our possible fledgling club, think RAP tour (4 days).  I have done it 4 times so can put together a good plan, but could be a great plan with more people interested.

Sturgeon, Pigeon, Big Bald, Little Bald, Buckhorn and Chemong.  Would be fun too get a group out and tour the lakes.  I know them really well and I'm sure others do too.  Would be good too for people who do not know how to link the lakes for loops etc.

Gonna be a great winter!!!

Thanks for the tour GG. You really know that area!  I enjoyed it. As I said today - I'll tag along if a group wants to get out in the week. 

OK - I admit it. Those pistons are mine.  Check your inbox for a PM Nadene. 

Hee! Hee!   Bring Rings and Pistons .  Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lmao::rotflmao:

Hee! Hee! Bring Rings and Pistons . Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lmao::rotflmao:

I will join in! I will just bring a tow rope! Much cheaper then rings and pistons! I will donate some extra gas for the cause!

Archived