Northern Corridor - Snowdepth

Dan-Senior

According to this morning's snowdepth results, the Northern-Corridor is at a season high for snow-depth at 93 cm on the ground. Amazing, especially for April.

(image attached)

post-22452-0-05977800-1365443360_thumb.jpg

heading up thursday to dubreuilville. long range forcast looks good for at least the next weekend after too. Mo's web cam on facebook for the nl motel shows fresh snow too. i better get my riding in now, i found out i have to have surgery on my right (dominant) shoulder and i will be out 3 months. i am going to try to suck it up, and live with the pain now so i can "enjoy" my summer. get it fix at the end of october, and try to eek out some riding in feb or march next year. time will tell.

get up there and ride, support the local northern corridor clubs & communities, they deserve, and need the help. Ski

Every time I think it's time to put away the sleds, it stays cold and we get a bit more snow. Calling for cool all week, and then +7 on Sunday. I'm anxious for Spring to show up, but I don't mind the late season rides one bit ! And the trails are still in awesome shape !

We're looking at another 20cm's this coming weekend. Guess I'll pull the sled out for one more ride saturday.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of photos from today (Wednesday April 24th). Wawa and Hearst.

post-22452-0-47854000-1366810301_thumb.jpg

post-22452-0-24291300-1366810313_thumb.jpeg

Archived