Why I love snowmobiling

Wildbill

It has been a busy year for the Park family and this has seriously cut into my pleasure riding time.

My oldest son John (Racer12) and I got out today finally and we did not waste the day We rode from our shop with three friends from southern ontario first up the C to ardbeg and the trail was perfect. Then up the lake trail to Port Loring. Had lunch at JAKES PLACE as always food was exceptional. FRom there rode C102D to 450 to C105D to South River all trails exceptional ! From there south on D to 303 and into Edgewater for dinner for our second exceptional meal of the day and then down to the seguin and across home. Only rough section was Seguin east of Sprucedale but thats what we have great suspension for after all because all trails cannot be perfect always. We had a great day great people and great food. I got to spend a day on the trail with my son who means so much to me and by the way way his dogone F8 is a rocket honestly the best working 800 that I have ever seen, I can get by him on the lake but not by much and he looks so incredibly relaxed in the trails on it.

All said and done the people the experience the clubs the volunteers make me love this sport.

well said bill.we all complain ,no snow,too expensive,too cold,but one good day on the snow and we forget everything ! what sled do you drive?

glad you got out to enjoy the sport you love & are so involved...

well said bill.we all complain ,no snow,too expensive,too cold,but one good day on the snow and we forget everything ! what sled do you drive?

CFR 1000 rides well decent on fuel on the lake it flys.

but thats what we have great suspension for ...

When did you switch to Yamaha?

:D

Great report. Sounds like a great day.

good one

good one

x2

Archived