St. Agatha area

weapon02

Wouldn't hold out great hopes for the weekend. Seen puddles sitting in the middle of the trail that runs along the road in Baden. Was talking to one of our landowners tonight and he is making comments on how much the snow went down today alone and the temps are going to rise thru the week. He is leaning towards closing the trail on his property to protect the fields. The guys are probably in the sugar bushes now and some of those will be closed soon as they run sap lines across the trail. I think we are coming to the end of our riding down here real soon.

Wouldn't hold out great hopes for the weekend. Seen puddles sitting in the middle of the trail that runs along the road in Baden. Was talking to one of our landowners tonight and he is making comments on how much the snow went

down today alone and the temps are going to

rise thru the week. He is leaning towards closing

the trail on his property to protect the fields. The

guys are probably in the sugar bushes now and

some of those will be closed soon as they run

sap lines across the trail. I think we are coming

to the end of our riding down here real soon.

Trails will be closed by Friday imagine. Was great riding yesterday and tommorrow trails will be ok in the morning.

On the trails last night. Pretty good, but will the high temperatures this week, I cannot see them being open Friday!

I think they will be done for sure also. Been a few good last weeks of riding, better to be safe then sorry..Thanks to all the clubs and volunteers for some pretty amazing trail conditions with the snow and weather we had..Good job everyone..

just got back from riding around elmira and conestoga lake.trails still have lots of snow in most spots.hope to get sat in.

Went for a ride last night...New Ham...Elim...Con Lake...List...back down on the other side...trails were great...brushes well its coming to a end...get out and ride...wkd will be hit and miss with the weather.

Archived