OC stickers

Dufftom

How can my wife and i get a couple stickers for our sleds.

How can my wife and i get a couple stickers for our sleds.

X2 We would love to promote the site!!

i have some or sledjunk will...e-600 could leave some at perf rec with pete z...duff & ultra...mail maybe...

i have some or sledjunk will...e-600 could leave some at perf rec with pete z...duff & ultra...mail maybe...

Cool thanks. Could someone drop them off with Pete Z and I will pick them up. I will pay Pete as soon as I pick them up. I would like 6 of them if possible.

Cool thanks. Could someone drop them off with Pete Z and I will pick them up. I will pay Pete as soon as I pick them up. I would like 6 of them if possible.
as will bill said,,no cost...thank sledjunk...i will drop them off this wk with pete

i get custom O.C stickers made to blend in alittle morefeb182013007_zpsa246e664.jpg

i get custom O.C stickers made to blend in alittle morefeb182013007_zpsa246e664.jpg

looks great

I have an old school original from 2005 on my XCR, I have about 6 more OC.com stickers left

was actually think of going to a sign shop and get it BW like yours

as will bill said,,no cost...thank sledjunk...i will drop them off this wk with pete

Thanks buddy. I gave Sledjunk a pm to thank him also. BTW yours looks really cool on the sled!!

Make them big enough to hide the Polaris logo and you're sure to have a winner!

giggle...

i for got ,,, i still have some.

i will have to put on new sled, never even thoght about it .

Remember the baseball caps :)

Yeah could use stickers, havn't thought about it in years, still have my red hat though

OC Stickers are free. Most Moderators have a supply as well as Rosseau Road Enterprises. (WildBill) and Gowganda Lake Lodge.

I can leave a mailbox of them on the D trail at Snowcrest 4 this weekend for anyone passing by.

Better yet, stop by the Mouse House and get a free beverage and pick some up there ;)

Got mine today from Bill at RR.

Also props to Rosseau Road for a great day on the trails with my son and some friends, rented a sled from Bill that purred like a kitten, great to have a trouble free day.

Rode from the shop up to Parry Sound and back with some strange weather, rain, sleet and snow. Still a great day to be out.

We all enjojed ouselves and was very nice to meet Bill and Jennifer.

this can also be seen half way between timmins and cocharne. on the Polar Bear Riders board.

nice looking sticker>

this can also be seen half way between timmins and cocharne. on the Polar Bear Riders board.

nice looking sticker>

thats made it for 13 months on there...hope to get up this yr

OC Stickers are free. Most Moderators have a supply as well as Rosseau Road Enterprises. (WildBill) and Gowganda Lake Lodge.

I can leave a mailbox of them on the D trail at Snowcrest 4 this weekend for anyone passing by.

Better yet, stop by the Mouse House and get a free beverage and pick some up there ;)

Great idea...what's in the beverage at the Mouse House that has me worried!

Archived