IS THE SNOW GONE PART 2

z1turbo

Well its tuesday and the temperature is rising but still have about 3cm of snow left in holland landing. By the time i wake up it will probably be all gone.

yep it sucks...keeps happening...last year and this year...another warm up trying on the 9th??hope not

Unbelievable. Never seen such an awful winter ... Had freezing rain before but never this often and for so long at a time. Hope it finally gives up and turns back into snow soon.

It was +7 at 430am this morning when I got up for work, and they are calling for thunder storms this afternoon here.

WTF???????

in my opinion this year is worse than last year locally...or at best almost a repeat...i have a disturbing feeling this is now the norm for sometime!!

and denis yer up in hearst,you can imagine the level of suck that is our winters down in the south....id rather have summer than this sh-t!!!!

plus 12 in cambridge at 7 am .no snow.im at 300 km ,better than 0 km last year i guess.

And as luck would have it, it froze up overnight. Got maybe 1/2 cm of snow, 1 cm tops. The big storm just passed East of us again. Can't catch a break.

"What's Happened", yeah, that might suck right proper, wouldn't it. Anyone with a boat must be laughing right about now. How's the fishing ?

+ 6 here and some rain, lost alot last night :angry: , time to trailer to get my fix I guess

17C driving to work in Hamilton this morning! Not that we get much snow here anyway, but thats rediculous. It's a good thing I didn't spend a whole lot on a sled. Dispite the up and down weather, I have been out quite a bit this year. All I ask for is consistancy. It makes it hard to plan anything. We were hoping to go up to Dorset this weekend....now I'm not so sure!

If by any chance you do go to Dorset this weekend, if its rideable, would you mind a tag along?? I've never had a problem keeping up with anybody. My riding buddies in London dont travel that much.

I certainly wouldn't mind a tag along....the more the better. We've pretty much decided to can it though. The trails just went to limited to unavailable, and I don't want to put in for a lieu day for nothing. I'll wait for the next weekend.

i suggest waiting for muskoka riding fellas, we got work kearney is still dealing with water draining and everything south of there is in real poor condition.

There is a cancer ride to Dorset i believe sat, if they go with it the trails will be pounded to crapola in no time

We are heading up tomorrow morning but likely wont get out alot

I just need to try the new ride finally

Archived