Rap Tour

MotorCity

I see the loop is not open all the way around the park. I am heading up tomorrow to do the loop starting in Haliburton, and heading clockwise I am hoping the rest will be open by the weekend is that possible?

Trails are closed in Haliburton.

South of hunsville closed too. Best bet is to ride north east side and loop back again. Can drop in. Whitney and get wife to pick you up in Kearny.

Thanks for the update I have been waiting for 10 years to do this tour, time and mother nature never line up, and with this years melt down I will have to wait another year to complete the entire loop. I will probably drop in Bancroft head east to top side then loop back the same way. Is Huntsville just low on snow?

Huntsville has alot of snow, we were riding all weekend, there is one small area that is showing as not open at present.. We are leaving on the 3rd and am going to hope that Haliburton gets the snow they need to open up. If you could push it back a week I think you will be ok. Just my thoughts buddy

Haliburton may make that trail Limited, but they have said no guarantees.

Huntsville has alot of snow, we were riding all weekend, there is one small area that is showing as not open at present.. We are leaving on the 3rd and am going to hope that Haliburton gets the snow they need to open up. If you could push it back a week I think you will be ok. Just my thoughts buddy

Haliburton has it open except for a 6km lake.

The trail to Whitney is closed from Eagle Lake to County Rd. 14. It is open from County Rd. 14 to Whitney so you could trailer to County Rd. 14 and head out from there.

Rode Eagle Lake over the weekend. I was fine and saw many other people too. There was a car on Moose Lake. I have heard danger about water flow in some areas at both the north and south of Eagle lake. I rode during the day and I was able to see other peoples tracks and where to hop on and off the lake. You can ride a road around the lake (I think it is 12km, but not sure). Trails to Whitney was pretty good, the 4" last night would make it awesome.

A friend who's cottage is beside D101B on Oxbow Lake (between TOP D east of Kearney & north of Oxtongue Lake) said there were quite of few slkeds past her place on the weekend.

Archived