Pembroke hotel.

Viperules700

Is it to big of a day to go from mattawa to pembroke?? If so where to stay in pembroke that is sled friendly?

No that should be easy. I've done Mattawa to Barry's Bay while dealing w/ the flu & -40* weather upon departure.

The Best Western is definitely sledder accessible. There are other motels in town that supposedly are sledder accessible, but have never accessed them. We've always stayed @ the Comfort Inn when up for the races in Eganville. There's probably some other folks that can fill you in on other choices that you can ride to.

Thanks rev. How far is it from say barry's bay to mattawa, like 250km?

294 klicks (from the info in my signature's link)

Im thinking its about a 4 hour comfortable ride from Mattawa to Petawawa. Might be easier to stay right along the trail @ the Quality Inn. Gas and food right close too. Its a bit of a pain to get around to the Best Western in Pembroke in my opinion only.

We've stayed at the Best Western on 3 trips now.Nice rooms,Food,drink on site,POOL and HOT TUB....What's not to like? Gas accross the road,..Trail right there........derf.

I agree with shawnj. The quality inn in petawawa looks really nice. Located across the road from trail A, next to a friendly yamaha dealer, next to kelsey's, and gas close by. I haven't stayed there but it looks brand new and the yamaha dealer says it's very nice. It sounds like Derf had a good experience at the Best Western in Pembroke so you have a few options.

We've stayed at the Best Western on 3 trips now.Nice rooms,Food,drink on site,POOL and HOT TUB....What's not to like? Gas accross the road,..Trail right there........derf.

Its a great place to stay and the people are good at looking after you as well (we had a break down ). Tried to get in there Saturday night but hockey teams have filled it.Any other places that trail access in Pembroke ?

Archived