IS THE SNOW GONE?

z1turbo

i was in Kearney/Sand Lake @ the cottage on the weekend, its screwed, i would not ride a sled on that stuff, we need at least a foot to get in back to rideable and the ice on sandlake is not good

Rolling with my buds "Mary and Jane" is for when we get off the trail. A stop at White Castle or any burger "joint" is ok anytime.

I would prefer snow over any of the above though.

had crap for snow....have not even that anymore......nuthin on the radar.......winter 2013.....fail

If the snow doesn't come to you, YOU have to go to the snow!!!!!

Love the Vstrom, its the second one I have had.Had a 1000 as well, but went back to the 650.My favorite bike yet.I had a KLR when I first got back into motorcycling in 2001 as well.For my riding I prefer the Strom, but lots of people love their KLRs too!

I had a 1000 Strom....great bike. No issues with it. If your not planning two up riding go for the 650. KLR if you want to do more offroad. I ride GSA now, but need a winter beater, if the lack of snow keeps up. My KTM 300 just doesn't like the road, and too sloppy here to ride in winter. I bought my first sled this year to fill the void. We had a good go for a while in NY State. Hopefully we can be sledding somewhere in about two weeks.

i picked up a KLR last yr at the bike show, its an awesome bike, i got a 05 decker and it never left my garage last yr

Is the KLR new or used? I assume new if you got it at the bike show. I will be buying used...looking at 09 or 10.

Hey "Yamahas" What is your predicition on the area opening back up this weekend?

Hard to say...

What area are you referring to?

My area has a lot of swamps. Still some snow (Ice) here, lots like 2 feet of snow.

If the base is good then I would think once we get snow we should be up and running again.

Its all grass here in holland landing, temp. is droping.

Archived