Live from the trail

dweese

Ok so here is the rules....

Anyone can post, but it's had to be real time as your riding....a tease to everyone else stuck at work or home well we ride. Ya there isn't cell service everywhere but suck it up and just play along :)

Stopped along E108 in Ferris Provincial Park just heading to to Campbellford, light snow and the trails are awesome this morning.

D62AA924-14E9-4532-B0BA-1A192E5B20B3-6015-000007888734B26D.jpg

56D909EC-E32D-4DF8-BE64-CF10CCFF455D-6015-00000788835BACB5.jpg

Dweese, It's true... you are evil. While you were riding I was indeed stuck at work. Rub it in eh! :drool-1:

Dweese, It's true... you are evil. While you were riding I was indeed stuck at work. Rub it in eh! :drool-1:

And it bit me in the ass too, I have a half dead sled, you'll see the topic LOL

Lol at least someone is having fun. Ground is still showing here. Ur pics are all we have right now. Lol.

We can sled vicariously through Dweese. :cheers:

ever heard of karma?

At least he made us all jealous. Funny how the tables turn upside down so quick.

ever heard of karma?

Oh ya, and she is a bitch that's yelling my name since about 4 this afternoon.

:drool-1:

Have you broke it to the kids Dave..they no longer have a sled...and you now have a back up!

Have you broke it to the kids Dave..they no longer have a sled...and you now have a back up!

500 ss man, had the same thing happen. Hope my etec doesn't go down like this. Might have to get the 1200 in a few winters.

I like the way your mind works Fred. I know if mine broke down I would be telling my wife she doesn't have a sled to ride as hers is my backup. Yeah right... I am actually not that brave.

Sorry to hear you broke down Dweese and reality is it's kind of nice to know someone is out enjoying the trails while I am at work. Get the sled fixed and post more pictures. It can brighten up a lousy day at work.

Actually as I was telling the wife last night when she got home, the youngest told me to stay away from our's because you might blow it up too.

I like the way your mind works Fred. I know if mine broke down I would be telling my wife she doesn't have a sled to ride as hers is my backup. Yeah right... I am actually not that brave.

Sorry to hear you broke down Dweese and reality is it's kind of nice to know someone is out enjoying the trails while I am at work. Get the sled fixed and post more pictures. It can brighten up a lousy day at work.

Happy Wife happy life right ... Remove the happy and its like the world is coming apart.

Actually as I was telling the wife last night when she got home, the youngest told me to stay away from our's because you might blow it up too.

For that..I'd make them ride all year with the white zip tie LOL!

Hope your back on the trails soon Dave. That really bites.

damn... pepsi through the nose isn't good! :lmao:

All taken in the 'Maze' just south of Bancroft

What's the Maze? Is that the 900 series of trails just off E to the south east?

Looks like fun where is was

Thats it dweese, some logging north end of Egan Creek Rd that can get bypassed partially using V Lake Trail.

Doubt loops south toward Griffith decent yet, some sled swallowing swamp in some of that

Archived