12/21/2012

02Sled

Those who didn't buy trail passes knew just what they were doing. No more snow no more anything. :nana:

http://www.december212012.com/

However the Mayans didn't know about Feb 29(leap years) so their calendar actually ran out 7 months ago.

I wonder how many mass Kool-aid drinking cult parties there will be the 20th.

It was invented by Rush....2112

I still have space available in my underground bunker....Just like airline tickets the closer it gets to the 21st the price goes up. I can't believe the number of people that have bought into this. There was a show on last night about it. There is one guy in I think it was Colorado that believes he will save the world. He is convinced that at 11:11 AM on 12/21/12 while standing on top of a rock he will see a portal open. When he jumps off the rock and through the portal into the alternate dimension he will save the world.

Another person is selling end of the world supplies online. Things like generators, dried foods and so much more. He was selling so much and was so busy he gave up his job to devote to the business.

And yet another that I saw a couple of weeks ago has been selling shipping containers that have been converted and customized as underground bunkers with air filtration and all the comforts of home. Just dig the hole in your yard, drop in the container and fill in the hole.

i am thinking all that will happen is hell will freeze over and we will be hit with 2 feet of snow :icon_hyper:

i am thinking all that will happen is hell will freeze over and we will be hit with 2 feet of snow :icon_hyper:

I have a shirt that says when hell freezes over we will ride there too

The Myans had more then one calendar apperently! They had another monthly or yearly one that goes on for 5,000 years. That being said I just borrowed money from the bank. When she asked me about what kind of payments I wanted to make I replied that as the world was coming to an end on Dec 21st it didn't matter to me I was looking at it as a kind of forgivable loan anyway. She looked at me kind of shocked and said your not serious are you? I laughed and went bi-weekly! She said for a minute she thought there was one more crazy in the world!

The bright side of the world ending on the 21rst idea is I have planned well finacially for it. I'm broke and in debt!

lol...well done

Maybe the weather will be more consistent in hell???

I was told that the Leafs would win the cup when Hell freezes over and they aren't even playing so it could be a whle yet.

Perhaps I am optimistic, but just got the sled tuned up, we are all ready to go trail pass purchased before Dec 1st and on the wind shield. Sure hope the appocolypse does not happen on Friday.

Perhaps I am optimistic, but just got the sled tuned up, we are all ready to go trail pass purchased before Dec 1st and on the wind shield. Sure hope the appocolypse does not happen on Friday.

If it does that wont matter cash burns anyhow

well looks like we made,

hope santa brings me some studs for the new ride!........Royal gift card works well too!

:)

post-19846-0-30871500-1356137753_thumb.jpg

Archived