Stolen 4-Up Trailer and Sleds

Nith Valley Sledder

Never say Never..

I was at the dump several weeks ago throwing away 20 year old plywood. A guy came over and asked me why I was throwing away good wood and if it was ok if I just load it on his trailer. I said it was rotten and full of moisture. He then thought about it and walked away. Just shows you people will take anything these days.

Why don't you just paint jim's junk removal. No one will steal your trailer then.

Put the symbols for radioactive on all sides and Toxic Waste Disposal Unit. Should keep all but the most stupid away.

I assume nothing has been found or recovered so far. Hopefully the insurance has paid out by now.

Put the symbols for radioactive on all sides and Toxic Waste Disposal Unit. Should keep all but the most stupid away.

I assume nothing has been found or recovered so far. Hopefully the insurance has paid out by now.

Then a cop will see water coming out of the trailer on a warm day and panic.

Then a cop will see water coming out of the trailer on a warm day and panic.

Good point.

Paint "mobile VD testing clinic" on the side.

Seriously...

How hard would it be to rig up a spray dye like they use in ATM's that would douse you if you opened the doors without de-activating the system first? You would be easy to spot running around looking like a reject from the Blue man group!

Paint "mobile VD testing clinic" on the side.

Seriously...

How hard would it be to rig up a spray dye like they use in ATM's that would douse you if you opened the doors without de-activating the system first? You would be easy to spot running around looking like a reject from the Blue man group!

Just hope you aren't in a hurry and forget it one day.

I was at the dump several weeks ago throwing away 20 year old plywood. A guy came over and asked me why I was throwing away good wood and if it was ok if I just load it on his trailer. I said it was rotten and full of moisture. He then thought about it and walked away. Just shows you people will take anything these days.

He takes your weight, you pay, he doesn't, then just burns it....

Archived