2004 ski-doo 600 sdi

PhilthyPhil

I want to sell my sled, has not been used in 2years,since my stroke .Mxz 600 sdi ,Mirrors, high windshield, tail bag. I think it has 7-8 k kilometers, can't tell I have to get a new battery. I will get one and post with pic if i can. Stock,with hand muffs, never traliered, lived at cottage in it;s own shed I'm going to florida for winter and ride my bike down there. sled is in magnetawan, if i had help could get it in my truck and deliver it.First good offer I'll sell it.....cheers....phil

philashmore20@gmail.com

Sled is at Bill's shop, it has a new battery, started second pull after almost 2years,8204 kms on the screen. Bill has offered to help me sell it, he is going to give it a look over and change the carb boots.I always serviced it ever year I owned it,droped the skid frame,new runners,grease everything,and change chaincase oil. Rings were changed the first year to the new ones.,never trailered or studed. Half the k\s are probably going from mag to jakes in Pt Loring for lunch..phone for Rosseau Road on this site of course

I didn't know sdi's have carb boots??

I want to sell my sled, has not been used in 2years,since my stroke .Mxz 600 sdi ,Mirrors, high windshield, tail bag. I think it has 7-8 k kilometers, can't tell I have to get a new battery. I will get one and post with pic if i can. Stock,with hand muffs, never traliered, lived at cottage in it;s own shed I'm going to florida for winter and ride my bike down there. sled is in magnetawan, if i had help could get it in my truck and deliver it.First good offer I'll sell it.....cheers....phil

philashmore20@gmail.com

Hey Phil - any idea what you want for it?

OK - great thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

If someone has a car trailer we could do a trade I am going to FL for about 4 months this winter and would love to take my Tiger and my DR 650 still trying to get my clutch side of my body to talk to my brain

If someone has a car trailer we could do a trade I am going to FL for about 4 months this winter and would love to take my Tiger and my DR 650 still trying to get my clutch side of my body to talk to my brain

Call please Phil I did leave you a message on your phone

Archived