Jump to content
  • Posts

    • Yeah when this show ends it will a big shock to make up lost ground.  The OFSC release kinda reads that way as well.  Wouldn’t it be nice if the increases occurred and the gov’t pitched in $5 million?  
    • As much as I think there should be support from government levels given what sledding puts back into the economies on so many levels, I think it is not a realistic approach to not pass along some form of increase year after year to keep the system in check.
    • News came in with 5 hours to go eh?   lol.  I guess that’s good news.  
    • Permit price is status quo.....with support from the On government. what that support is, I have not found that exact detail.....another 5mil....
    • We’re pretty impressed with them so far. It’ll be nice to get a full season with them this season.  I’m honestly surprised they’re not more. Very good bang for the buck.
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      3,142
    • Most Online
      2,078

    Newest Member
    Resurrected Sledder
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...