a102q n.bay to temiscaming?

blackjack1

any one know the statis                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              THANKS,...MARK!!!!

10 hours ago, bbakernbay said:

The Quebec trail conditions map shows this morning that the Temiscaming portion of the A102Q has been groomed within the last 24 hours.

I believe Club received lot of complaints of about plowing and sanding by major logging operation that sounds like it may be ending this week.  It is high level Forest Access Road and has logging activities every few years.  Due to various physical issues, ice crossings, etc. and significant length and location it is a lower Club priority.  The Quebec Club that looks after last 9 Kms likely has it as a lesser priority too but both Clubs recognize the desire to keep it open.

It's been plowed quite a bit over the years. It makes it undesireable to ride down due to it being a very long road ride with limited snow on the road and overheating issues. Its too bad, its one of my favourite trails. It makes you wonder if we should go back to the pipeline route to avoid a large portion of the road. I miss the yellow crapper stops lol.

38 minutes ago, bbakernbay said:

we rode 63 into temiscaming  last saturday late aft,it was bumpy for 125 km...back breaking,make sure the groomer is going or go further north to cross

Archived