looking at a 2010 opinions?

aar0n

Looking at 2010 mxx tnt 600 (carb). Sled has 2800km and ESTART. Upgraded 1.25' track with studs. a-arm protectors, belly pan protector. Hand guars, 8-inch riser, kimpex arrow skis, woody's carbides, new battery. The seller wants 6700$ but will take 6400? I know this a great sled just looking for peoples opinions on the price. It does have like $2000 in upgrades and very low km but price seems high? 

In the Kelley Blue Book a 2010 MXZ Sport 600 lists for a couple hundred less than a 2008 GSX 800R. That is pretty close to the same price for those two sleds, so I'll tell you my experience from the fall of 2013 and the spring of 2014.

Last October I bought a 2008 GSX 800R with 2400 kms for 4500 plus tax from McAuley's Arctic Cat in Orillia. That was a really good price because Skidoo was an off brand for McAuley's. I had been watching Kijiji for that type of sled for about three months, and bought the sled the morning after it appeared on Kijiji. The sled was studded, clutched and had some kind of aftermarket air box. I sold it on Kijiji  in March for 5100 (5000 kms on it at that point.) I think 5100 was about the going rate because it sold in about two weeks. The people who purchased mine also bought an identical sled from Northgate Polaris for 4500 plus tax, though it had 6500 kms and was in slightly inferior condition compared to mine.

So, I would say that even with the add-on features, you should be able to do better than 6400 for a 2010 MXZ Sport 600 if you watch closely and move quickly when you see the right deal.

Blake thanks for the info. You got a steal! Note that this is the TNT but ibagree price is still too high

Aaron for $7999 you could buy a brand new ski doo 600 with full warranty.

Just a thought if budget allows it.

Nunz

Aaron for $7999 you could buy a brand new ski doo 600 with full warranty.

Just a thought if budget allows it.

Nunz

Oh believe me I have considered it! The cost of the sled isn't the issue. It's the money i definitely loose on taxes after I sell it at the end of the season

Taxes.. Depreciation..lose money no matter what you do buddy..

Taxes.. Depreciation..lose money no matter what you do buddy..

lol cost me 250$ a season including taxes to run my 340. Don't think that will happen again

During fall of 2013 I bought a new grand touring 600 etec le for 10,400 plus tax. This was the year after there was no snow in southern ontario. You could have bought that sled for about 4200 that year, plus tax. After the good winter last year, prices will be higher going into this season. Keep an eye out. Lots of people might trade in to buy new and dealers could do an early season sale. If you have cash and no trade, you can dicker too. Everyone always chews me down abit on a sale. Good luck!

Too high. I bought that same sled for my kid. The guy goofed up the panels but I got the same sled and all the upgrades for SIGNIFICANTLY less than 6400

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/markham-york-region/mxz-600-tnt/1019910382?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

this!

Hello Aaron; perhaps a different perspective. Buy what you want to ride and enjoy

During fall of 2013 I bought a new grand touring 600 etec le for 10,400 plus tax. This was the year after there was no snow in southern ontario. You could have bought that sled for about 4200 that year, plus tax. After the good winter last year, prices will be higher going into this season. Keep an eye out. Lots of people might trade in to buy new and dealers could do an early season sale. If you have cash and no trade, you can dicker too. Everyone always chews me down abit on a sale. Good luck!

Ya right!

Ya right!

That is all I paid! Got 2700 for my viper private. Was only out of pocket 9k difference! Not bad for 10 years of sledding! Just hoping this skidoo can handle 18k Km's too! The dealer I bought from had 27 left over skidoo's during September 2013. Most of the discounts came from skidoo, was in the neighbourhood of 3500.

That is all I paid! Got 2700 for my viper private. Was only out of pocket 9k difference! Not bad for 10 years of sledding! Just hoping this skidoo can handle 18k Km's too! The dealer I bought from had 27 left over skidoo's during September 2013. Most of the discounts came from skidoo, was in the neighbourhood of 3500.

It doesn't say with trade in! Long way from $4200. If that's the case I'll give you $2100 because it's used now.

It doesn't say with trade in! Long way from $4200. If that's the case I'll give you $2100 because it's used now.

I was so waiting for that

went to look at it it was a POS had been in a collision he did a bad job trying to hid it

I guess that explains why the price seemed OK. I'll bet you'll find what you want if you watch closely. Good luck.

PS: We'll have to get together for a ride this season for sure.

I guess that explains why the price seemed OK. I'll bet you'll find what you want if you watch closely. Good luck.

PS: We'll have to get together for a ride this season for sure.

X2

Archived