Jump to content
  • Posts

    • That's a good idea too.  
    • Hard to put a price on the memories and the fun factor. I'll continue pumping quarters into this game till im phycally unable to do so. I spring checked this year so a big hit is incoming on the trade in. I do wish there was a discount on the vintage/classic permit price when muliple(2+)regular passes are purchased per household. 
    • Just ordered my permit too, and my wife told me this morning gas is going up to $1.91 tomorrow 🤪
    • Did the same thing tonight, only my total was $621 because we’re running a classic for the kids.  This year I'm planning on tracking every dollar related to sledding to see how much will be spent. If I had to guess it will be somewhere around $6k-$7k maybe?   
    • A new kitty cat no doubt ... 
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      3,143
    • Most Online
      2,078

    Newest Member
    KLsledder
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...