WTB - Acorn type fireplace

Fred Quimby

I am looking for an Acorn fireplace. Does not have to be in pristine shape as I can have it powder-coated. I want to use it out on the deck anyways.

In case anybody sees one..here is what they look like.

post-19777-0-34671400-1331684064_thumb.jpg

those things burned alot of cottages down back in the day...will be nice on deck...keep you mind if i see one

You p*ssed off at the squirrels or something??? Why would you want to burn acorns ? ? :wtf:

They will see the acorns and hop right in. Yummy.

Hey Fred my son in law took a fireplace as pay for a flooring job he did. Saw it but don't know the make, great shape though. Definatly not an acron. Going to London tomorrow to take the grandkids back, can bring a camera and shoot you a pic &price if you like.

Hey Fred my son in law took a fireplace as pay for a flooring job he did. Saw it but don't know the make, great shape though. Definatly not an acron. Going to London tomorrow to take the grandkids back, can bring a camera and shoot you a pic &price if you like.

Sure, if it is no hassle? Trying to find an acorn but I am open to other options. It is going on my deck instead of the crappy little chiminea that is there.

You p*ssed off at the squirrels or something??? Why would you want to burn acorns ? ? :wtf:

They also work well to incinerate mice! :icon_tinykitball:

:shock: I'll be wrapping my acorns in kevlar ! :shock:

Why am I not surprised that your nuts are of such high priority?? :tongue:

That fireplace reminds me of Austin Powers, shag carpet and British women. In no particular order.

To STG its the little things that count

Isn't there a song....the little things mean a lot?

Good one, STG.

Behave, indeed.

Quimby and a red fireplace. This I gotta see :D

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Archived