2009 Enclosed NT-11R2 Northtrail Trailer

Giddy UP

FOR SALE: 2009 Northtrail Enclosed Trailer $3,900.00

Great 2 sled trailer, ramp to drive sleds on- no clamshell to bonk you on your sledhead! Driver side fuel door – front hatch. Rubber mats on ramp and inside floor, ski guides

Here’s a link to a pic and specs on the trailer.

http://www.northtrai...re_w_Bleeds.pdf

Selling as we need larger trailer!

Good luck with your sale. I find trailer's sell quick in October. Market Is shrinking quick for these 10 Footers though.

Good luck with your sale. I find trailer's sell quick in October. Market Is shrinking quick for these 10 Footers though.

Thanks! I will be getting new trailer anyway - I am only selling it a bit above what the dealer is giving me on trade - so price is a little negotiable. To buy this trailer new is over $5,000 plus tax.

They are nice trailers. Try on Kijiji too. Fall is defiantly the best time, if you can wait.

Make sure you consider the tax savings on a trade. 13% on $3500 is $455. If you were offered a trade in value of $3200 or more, is it worth selling private?

Private sales are now subject to 13% PROVINCIAL HST. I say provincial, as the full 13& goes to the Ontario Government. GST portion is not applicable on private vehicle sales. The Automotive industry lobbied for full taxation on private sales.

So, our oh so fair and honest Liberal government obliqued and screwed us again....

A 10" footer in this style has far more capacity than a clamshell. You can use all 10 feet, whereas a Clamshell can only use about 9.5 feet or so.

Thanks Dom! Yes - my price is based on "factoring in" the tax I would save as well ;) and what I "need" to get for it based on what the dealer is giving me. I wanted to see if I can sell it privately - if not - it's OK as I will be purchasing a new trailer shortly as I need to use it for hauling other stuff during the summer as well.

You are correct in that this trailer is a much more versatile trailer than a typical "clam shell" and can be used to haul ATV's as well!

Ideally, your dealer could "process" the trade & sale for a small paperwork fee. Win-Win. No difference to your buyer and you save the tax on the trade-in value :)

Ideally, your dealer could "process" the trade & sale for a small paperwork fee. Win-Win. No difference to your buyer and you save the tax on the trade-in value :)

SMART MONKEY!

• 2 weeks later...

Gone

Congratulations!

:woot: :woot:

Archived