Winter Storm heading for Southern Ontario

Sledguy74

On the radar it looks like the snow is going to be north of were the forecasted , there saying 10 -15 cms for BB :icon_hyper:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the radar it looks like the snow is going to be north of were the forecasted , there saying 10 -15 cms for BB :icon_hyper:

I can only hope you are right....

Didn't see the skunk but sure smelled the skunk yesterday. As for the snowmageddon forecast for this morning.... another fizzle. Last night they said it would be a horrible commute this morning. Woke up expecting to shovel the front steps to take my wife to the subway.... not a white flake in site just south to Toronto airport. Just lots of wet grass.

National guard coming in to help with the clean up?

I woke up this morning and could here the sleet coming down??? Wtf? I am all packed and ready to head back to karney on Tuesday morning. Going up for a few days. Need to get at least 1000km on the sled before I store it.

Snow not even covering the grass here, now its turning to freezing rain and rain. Hope everyone survived the blizzard of 2012!!!! :lmao:

Snowing heavy in Kearney....you should be Ok as the snow is hitting further north than expected....WOOOOHOOO!!!

Had a bit of snow first thing this morning, didn't even cover the grass. Then it rained the rest of the day and got rid of any snow. Actually looks like the grass is growing, may have to get the lawn mower out and giver er a quick cut before it gets too long. :lmao:

We might have an inch on the ground. Alot of it is melting as soon as it touches the ground. I wish this joke of a winter would end.

After this weekend I think I'm going to go out and start sitting in the boat getting ready for spring launch.

Go ahead and sell your sled. Then all of the trails in your area will open. Th

We did well here in the Belleville area 15cm of really heavy snow, damn near impossible to move even with the snowblower.

another rain fest....................................................eat me 2012........

OMG! Getting hit hard here in Kearney....over 15cms since this afternoon and still getting dumped on.......Snowfall Warning still in effect! :hyper::icon_snow:

I am all loaded and ready to hit trails on tuesday. Going to get one last kick at the can. Wooooo hooooooooot.

It's far too early to call it. The main storms never produce anything anyway, it is the snowsqualls that whip up after that count. They are starting to strengthen right now.

7uQWG.png

Check your radar a little further north I am sure that you will see a ton of blue! :icon_hyper: They are warning peeps to stay off the roads up here

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=ONT

well clearly another disappointment a kitchener rainfest lol

whatelse can be said winter 2012 sucks !

Hi sledguy. Where do you normally ride. I usual ride from Baden.

i grew up in Elmira and rode around this area but due to poor winters we had rented a cottage in katrine for the past 16 years, This season i planned on saving some cash and ride down here but i think i picked one of the worst winters ever or sense the 1990s.

Sucks, last year I groped it st mary's and listowel.

It is a blizzard here in Baden now. Too bad it Is all lite and blowing away.

Yeah, but that's not Southern Ontario, as the thread is entitled. ;)

``Technically`` Southern Ontario ends at Novar - which is just north of Huntsville ;)

The reason I say that is anybody living North of Novar gets a reduced rate on your vehicle license because you live in Northern Ontario.....LOL So according to MTO ..that`s the boundry I guess

Archived