Leaving Thursday afternoon

crackher

So we leave thursday around 2 for Matheson and we are planning on riding friday morning to Kapuskasing for a little ice fishing and riding. gonna stay the night and hopefully ride the into Quebec or something like that/ Easy to spot us, look for the two lost snowmobilers one RED 03' MXZ 700 and a black '95 AC Cougar. party on

Have fun and ride safe!

thanks SJ,

I have been packing and re-checking my emergency kit. The only thing that really gets me wondering is the distance between gas on the A105Q over the top of L. Abitibi into Quebec. Since the guy I riding with does not really know his sled I wanted to rig up some kind of spare tank holder, but I'm having issues with mounting the tank. I was thinking about two smaller 1 gallon tanks strapped like saddle bags. eiter way this is going to be a blast can't wait

thanks SJ,

I have been packing and re-checking my emergency kit. The only thing that really gets me wondering is the distance between gas on the A105Q over the top of L. Abitibi into Quebec. Since the guy I riding with does not really know his sled I wanted to rig up some kind of spare tank holder, but I'm having issues with mounting the tank. I was thinking about two smaller 1 gallon tanks strapped like saddle bags. eiter way this is going to be a blast can't wait

What does he have for sled?

What does he have for sled?

It would be one of the two sleds mentioned in his first post.......

Easy to spot us, look for the two lost snowmobilers one RED 03' MXZ 700 and a black '95 AC Cougar.

thanks SJ, I have been packing and re-checking my emergency kit. The only thing that really gets me wondering is the distance between gas on the A105Q over the top of L. Abitibi into Quebec. Since the guy I riding with does not really know his sled I wanted to rig up some kind of spare tank holder, but I'm having issues with mounting the tank. I was thinking about two smaller 1 gallon tanks strapped like saddle bags. eiter way this is going to be a blast can't wait
The distance between gas stops ? Count on 100 MILES. Plus a "tad" to be safe.

Archived